Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trey Harry Jones

Good early morning, everyone! We FINALLY welcomed Trey into our family early this morning (November 5). Kelli had been having some minor contractions before bed, but then woke up at 1:45 with the major 'ouch' ones and soon we were on our way to the hospital. As it turns out -- we cut it a little too close. By the time we actually got to the labor/delivery area, she was dilated to a 9 and a mere 22 minutes later Trey was born. He weighed in at 7 lb 2 oz, 20" and was very alert and awake. Kelli did great and mom/baby are both doing very well. We will give more updates ... but for now it's about time to sleep :)

Mixed in our some Halloween pix of our witch, jedi and astronaut (Hunter changed costumes from a dog to an astronaut multiple times ...)




9 comments:

Jen said...

congrats!! He is so cute, what a mouth in the first picture ;) can't wait to see him -- get some rest and let me know if you need anything. Yeah!

Stephanie said...

Hooray! Welcome Trey! (I really wasn't trying to rhyme!) He is so very cute and I'm glad you didn't have him in the car. Let me know if there is anything we can help with. Enjoy your new little one.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Glad to hear everyone is well. We're at the shore right now, so I hadn't heard until I pulled out my phone and saw an email from Garrett tipping me off. He said I wasn't supposed to say that. Welcome to the family, Trey!

Anonymous said...

Well Done everybody! Big hugs all round!
xo H

Kevin said...

Congratulation!

I am just curious if you thought about making his middle name "Barack"? Probably not, huh!

Glad to hear all is well with everyone. Good on ya!

Ibbiamma said...

Congratulations!!! The baby is cute as ever and I like the name a lot. The Harry in the middle adds a nice touch. I'm glad to see the jedi is still alive and doing well; protecting us from the dark side.

Stacy said...

Congrats!! Glad he is finally here and safe and healthy. Great job Kelli.

curly girl said...

Congrats! What a birth story!

Great Halloween costumes, kids? Do they celebrate Halloween in Australia or was this a new one for them?

Sending you some sleep...Kristin & family

The Whetstone Family said...

Congratulations! He's cute. Get some sleep!