Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ice Running?

There was also a video of Hunter taking a few steps on his own with his itty, bitty skates, but honestly, something about Savannah's style cracks me up. I don't know if it's the oversized gloves or what, but something about her form makes me laugh. The best part is the last 10 seconds or so, sorry for the other 35 seconds of them standing around, deciding what to do next.
And here are the sideliners--Trey was very content (he'd just filled his diaper--of course he was happy!), and Collin quickly decided that ice skating wasn't for him. I guess hockey won't be one of his passions.

5 comments:

Jones said...

What a great shot of trey

Anonymous said...

Fantastic skating Savannah at least you can stay up right, I see a winter olympian in the future. Trey and Collin have matching big beautiful smiles. Leanne

Jen said...

oh Trey is smiling! Good ice skating - you could show grandma jones some pointers!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Sorry for our inglish. Yuor dauther skates as my sister Vera, a few years ago! Do you understand me?

Anonymous said...

Do you know who is author of the previous comment?