Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Going Private




Well, you did it! Everyone going private has made me nervous and so we're going to jump on the bandwagon. I don't know who would want to find us ever, but I guess that's only one of the many reasons to have a good idea of who is looking at your stuff. So, if we don't have your email and you'd like to be invited, let me know and I'll send out invitations in the next two weeks or so.

PS--After all the complaining about how stinkin' hot it was around here, I should be fair and rave about the gorgeous fall weather we've had for the past three weeks. It's about to turn colder here in a couple of days, but you can't beat the sunny, crisp-cool fall days we've had lately!

2 comments:

aaron and allee said...

May I be added to your list? I am one of Jen's old SUU roommates and have enjoyed reading about your adventures in Australia.
glaziers@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Jones'

Hope you will add us to your exclusive blog club ;-)

Wow, lucky Kelli is almost going to have an endless summer for this pregnancy!