Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nanny McPhee and Napoleon Dynamite


When Savannah came home yesterday, I noticed something wrong with her mouth as she was talking to me. She proudly showed off her loose tooth. It looked like Nanny McPhee's scraggle tooth, but I didn't say anything so as to not hurt her feelings. When Jessy came home, I told her to show dad what was different about her. Jessy immediately said, "You look like Nanny McPhee!!" I about died laughing! It's gotten worse today, it still hasn't come out, and tomorrow are her school pictures!! Jessy tried to pull it out tonight, but he couldn't do it like Grandpa did it, so she just may have her scraggle tooth for this year's pictures.


We also have our resident Napoleon continuing to dress himself and amuse his mother (and probably all those who drive past our yard). Not only does he put on his boots with every outfit, but he found his "mailman helmet" today, and has taken up wearing that again. He's quite a sight, out there digging in the dirt with his get-up! We love our Hunter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The person I need IS Nanny McPhee--I think there is quite a resemblance. Hope it comes out soon! Love, Grandma W.

The Whetstone Family said...

Oh, wow! You guys have your Halloween costumes figured out already!

Jones said...

you guys crack me up! Anna enjoyed the video of Savannah.. the best part is when you start laughing at the end Kelli. hehe.. Thanks for the entertainment